To help prevent spread of the Coronavirus and for the safety of our guests, we are implementing the following policies in order to maximize physical distancing, while still allowing our guests the ability to enjoy the waters and relax at Orr Hot Springs.
- While Orr Hot Springs normally has many overnight options, for guest safety we will only be renting the units that contain private kitchens/kitchenettes.
- As none of the soaking waters at Orr Hot Springs are treated, each accommodation comes with one hot soaking tub at the Bathhouse, which can only be used by the guests in that accommodation. No one else will be allowed to use the tub assigned to your accommodation.
- All guests may use the Cold Pool, as it is large enough to allow for 6-foot physical distancing.
- All accommodations are rented for a 3-night minimum (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), to allow for a 4-day sterilization procedure between guests.
To make a reservation, please give us a call at (707) 462-6277. If you don't get a pick-up, leave a message and your call will be added to the queue, and we will call you back as quickly as possible.
- Before calling or booking, it is a good idea to read our Things to Know Beforehand page.
- In order to confirm the reservation, the first night will be charged. The remainder will be automatically processed on the same card the preceding Tuesday (3 days from arrival).
- Please keep in mind that we are operating with limited staffing. We will try our best to return your call within one day, but it may take until the following Wednesday at the very latest. If you have an urgent request or message, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check In is no earlier than Noon on Friday.
- Check Out is Monday at 10:00AM from the Bathhouse, and 12:00PM from the Property.
A Staff Member is available at the Front Desk from 12:00PM to 9:00PM to check you in. If you think that your arrival will be after 9:00PM, please let us know and a self-checkin packet will be left for your convenience.