Things to Know Before Coming Up
- Orr Hot Springs is a clothing optional facility.
- Reservations are required, and can be made by calling our reservations department at (707) 462-6277.
- We do not allow pets on the property or to be kept in vehicles in the parking lot. If you are traveling with pets, please make arrangements to board them with a friend or in the town of Ukiah prior to your arrival.
- Regarding Children: Orr Hot Springs is first and foremost a place for adults to come and relax. That said, we do allow children with some restrictions. Please see our Child Policy for more information.
- Day Users have access to our Panty for food storage. Overnight accommodations contain either a full kitchen or kitchenette (refrigerator/microwave).
- We do not serve or sell food.
- Precious metals such as gold and silver will tarnish when exposed to the waters. The tarnish will eventually wear off or can be removed chemically.
Masks or face coverings are required:
Masks are not required:
- During Check-In and Check-Out.
- During any interaction with Orr Hot Springs Staff or other Guests.
- While in the Day Use Pantry.
- While in the Changing and Locker Room.
- While in any Restroom.
- Any time physical distancing is not possible.
Masks are not required:
- While in the Private Tub rooms.
- While in the Showers.
- Any time physical distancing is possible, and does not conflict with the locations listed above.
Things to Bring (not provided)
- Food and beverages that do not require cooking (see Day Use Pantry). Please note: we do not serve or sell food, and are 12 miles away from the nearest grocery store or restaurant.
- Bath Towels, Robe, Slip-on Shoes.
- Soap and Shampoo (preferably biodegradable).
Things not to Bring
- Noisy electronic devices
If you wish to bring devices such as laptops, tablets, portable gaming consoles, etc., please use headphones and ensure they do not disturb others. Cell phones and other devices are not allowed at the Bathhouse.
Bedding is already provided for overnight accommodations, but if you would like to provide you own bedding (such as pillows, blankets, etc.) feel free to bring it yourself.
- Bath Salts, Additives, and Lotions
Because all of our tubs drain directly into the creek that runs through the property, we ask guests not to add products such as Bath Salts or anything else to the waters.
Note: The use of Soap/Shampoo/Other Products is allowed in the Showers since they drain into a septic system, however we would prefer if the products were biodegradable.
Please Note: There is no cell service at Orr Hot Springs, and we do not have WiFi available.